I’ve had a lot of new followers/readers so I wanted to do a post that would help any new readers to get to know me a bit better. So I’ve answered these 50 questions…
1.What is your favourite candle scent?
I love Christmassy scented candles, like apple and cinnamon, or the Ikea vanilla scent which makes me crave a vanilla milkshake. The one I’m using at the moment is this ML candle in Golden Memories which smells so fresh and gorgeous
Emma Watson definitely, she is so incredibly inspiring- I’d love to chat books, feminism and Harry Potter with her!
3.What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
All of McFly and Busted, I love them boys a lot.
4.How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Oooh I don’t know, whenever I feel ready I suppose, I don’t think you can pin point an age.
5.Do you know a hoarder?
Myself haha! I hoard so many things- like books, vinyls, makeup, photos. I get it from Dad who hoards clothes and trainers.
6.Can you do the splits?
No, I am not flexible at all
7.How old were you when you learned to ride a bike?
I didn’t really learn properly as I can’t ride a bike now so I’m not sure.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
I don’t even think I’ve swam in one? I can’t swim either!
9. How many countries have you visited?
4-Germany, Turkey, Spain and Greece
10.Is anyone in your family in the army?
11.What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I struggle to find a girls name that I adore, I have a few unique ones like Nelly and Polly but I’d have to really think about that
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I love Benjamin John after my Dad and Grandad, again I do also have a few unique names like Ned and Miles.
13.What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?
I got a U in my AS Histroy mock. History was an absolute nightmare, I could not take it whatsoever and that was reflected in my disastrous grade
14.What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
There are so so many- Hannah Montana, Drake and Josh, Kenan and Kel, iCarly, That’s So Raven, Spongebob Squarepants
15.What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
Probably a witch
16.Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or twilight series?
I’ve read them all, Harry Potter is by far my favourite
18. Did your mother go to university?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Yes, I love the muppets!!
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Probably Pleasure Beach in Blackpool
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
French, I love how it sounds and I did get an A in it at GCSE but I don’t remember much two years on
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
I spell it with an e as grey, I’m not sure if there’s a right or wrong but that’s just how I spell it
25. Is your father bald?
He’s not no
26. Do you know triplets?
I don’t, the closest would be my beautiful twin nieces who are just a dream.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I’ve never watched The Notebook but so many girls adore it so I think I should watch it as I do love a good rom com. I adore The Titanic though.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Nope, I don’t think I’d like it to be honest
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
Oooh I don’t know, I’d rather have a takeaway than go to a restaurant and my favourite takeaway is Dominoes
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
I don’t no what that is, so no.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Ben, which is what which would my choice of name for a son
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
I don’t really, I get called Moll so does that count?
34. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
Does my cat count? My Mum and Dad are my favourite people ever, I love them a ridiculous amount
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Suburbs, I love the countryside to escape too and I feel like because I live in suburbs I can appreciate rural areas a lot more
36. Can you whistle?
Yeah, I can whistle through my two front teeth as well
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Yeah, I hate the pitch black or darkness so I usually have fairy lights or a bedside lamp on
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I try my hardest too but sometimes I sleep through and eat lunch straight away
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
I do yeah
40. What medical conditions do you have?
I’m asthmatic, I have a long list of allergies and have shocking hay fever.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Quite a few with my asthma and a few times recently with my eyes
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
So many times and I love it!
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
New Look. But my favourite pair of jeans were from Tesco
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
A lovely blogger complimented my blog the other day
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Yes and I always write them down straight away, they’re always so weird and have some relevance to my life at the moment
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
I love green tea but I like a lot of different herbal/fruit teas
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Far too many! I got some new Nike Roshes last week (as seen in my haul blog post) which I’m in love with
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I won’t be raising my children religious, I’ll let them make their own choice when they’re at an age to decide
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I have no idea, I think I was quite old though
50. Why do you have a blog?
I love having my blog, I feel like I have a creative output and can voice my opinions and influence people. It’s given me so much confidence in myself and love to watch people enjoy my posts and see my blog grow
I hope after all of that you know me a little better. I hope you enjoyed it and thank you so much for taking the time out to read my posts.
My social media: