I’ve been nominated for another award!!! Ah mah god!!
I cannot believe it, I’m beyond happy and so grateful for the nomination.
I was nominated by Nia from Wonderlands Angels whose blog I shall link here. Her blog is so good and she is such an amazing, genuine person who I’m so grateful to have as a friend and as a fellow blogger. Thank you so much again!!
I’m now going to answer the 11 questions that Nia set:
- Favourite film?
I have so many. My favourite films of all time are Back To The Future and The Little Mermaid, I hold them both so close to my heart and love them so much for such different reasons. However, at the moment I’m loving Moana, ‘How Far I’ll Go’ is one of my favourite Disney songs of all time.
- Why did you decide to become a blogger?
I’d wanted to start a blog for so long but dismissed the idea because I didn’t think anyone would be interested in what I wrote but I decided to do it for me instead of other people. I love to write and always have, there’s just something about the process of writing and getting a blog post out there which is so exciting. I love to be creative and busy but also love the feedback which you get constantly as a blogger.
- Who inspires you the most?
On a personal level, my Mum, she handles everything like the strong Queen that she is. I’ll always look up to her for being so amazing. But in terms of my blog, other bloggers as simple as it sounds, I get a lot of my inspiration from reading other blogs.
- Favourite band?
Anyone who knows me will already know the answer to this- McFly and Busted. I’m saying no more.
- If you were a superhero, what would your name be and why?
I’d be a rubbish superhero, I’m not very super. I’m not even going to make a terrible answer as I’ll just embarrass myself!
- Most (sharable) embarrassing moment?
Oooh this is a tough one. I should probably have a lot considering I’m such a clumsy, socially anxious person but I can’t think.
- What’s your dream job?
I have so so many. I’d love to work in book publishing, journalism or some form of creative/writing environment. But I’d love to be a Speech and Language Therapist.
- Your worst/best joke? (I had to, I love a good terrible joke)
What did one snowman say to the other?
Can you smell carrot?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Oooh, I’ll be turning 23. Hopefully in a job that I’m passionate about and loving. Maybe in a nice house that is probably replicated from Pinterest. With lots of cats and maybe a greyhound.
- Do you have any pets, and if you do, what?
I have a cat called Bella who is a sassy little princess. I have a rabbit called Bruce who is another sassy little baby. I also have four fish called Leo, Arnold, Danny and Tom (the latter two named after two McFly members, the other two died)
- Funniest childhood memory?
Definitely sharing a room with my older sister, Katie. She’s always been my best friend and growing up sharing a room with my best friend was a dream.
Now’s the time when I’m meant to nominate fellow bloggers but I want this to be an open nomination. So if you’re a blogger reading this who is yet to be nominated please please please do consider yourself nominated by me. Please do the post and tag me in it, I’d love that so much!
Here’s the 11 questions I’m going to set-
- What’s your staple piece in your wardrobe?
- If you could have a tattoo tomorrow, what would you get?
- What was the last book you read?
- What’s the best thing about blogging?
- What’s the worst thing about blogging?
- What have you learnt so far this year?
- What’s your favourite scent of candle?
- What’s a TV series that you highly recommend?
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- Do you have any pets? If not what would you want?
- If you could change anything about your blog what would it be?
Here’s the rules if you chose to do the post:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
Thank you again Nia for nominating me. Thank you to everyone reading this, I’m beyond grateful for everything, I’m so overwhelmed with happiness.
My social medias: