Confession: I haven’t been tagged in this I just really want to do it. Sorry if this bothers you in anyway but I LOVE the idea of this tag and thought it’d be perfect for my readers to get to know me better. I’m going to answer the 73 questions that Vogue ask celebrities, so here we goo…
1. What’s your favorite movie?
Back To The Future or The Little Mermaid
2. Favorite movie in the past five years?
La La Land or Inside Out
3. Favorite Hitchcock film?
Confession No 2- I haven’t seen one.
4. A book you plan on reading?
I have a ‘To Read’ pile that is so high and I keep buying more books! I’m currently reading The Snowman by Jo Nesbo, the book that I plan to read once I’ve finished is Turtles All The Way Down by John Green.
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
Of Mice And Men (I LOVED it and still do)
6. Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
Great British Bake Off
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter because Instagram is so hard to grow, the algorithm just goes against any hard work that you put into it. I find on Twitter you can properly chat and build friendships as well.
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
The amazing Beauty’s Expert Amateur, go and follow her blog now!
11. What’s your favorite food?
Pizza, it always is and always will be. I try to be as healthy as possible but when Dominoes have such good offers on you can’t say no!
12. Least favorite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
LOOOADDSS of pepperoni and cheese, like a lot.
14. Favorite drink?
15. Favorite dessert?
I love a massive slice of cake, like a chocolate fudge cake.
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
Coffee! I’ve never been a fan of either but university has made me addicted to coffee. I love any kind really, I’m not a coffee snob yet!
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
I’m not a mum so I don’t know if I should answer it but I’d think it’d probably be watching your child grow up and become less reliant on you.
19. What’s your favorite band?
20. Favorite solo artist?
21. Favorite song?
At the moment I’m loving singing These Words by Natasha Bedingfield whilst I’m driving, it’s a proper throwback song and is so sassy!
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
Male- Ed Sheeran
Female- I’d sing a Hannah Montana song with Miley Cyrus for my 8 year old self
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
I’d absolutely love to play the harp, I looked into it a few years ago but the lessons are quiet difficult to come upon. I love it when someone has a harpist at their wedding, the sound is just beautiful.
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I really want my legs and ankles doing but my first tattoo (which I have all planned, eek!) is going to be on my upper arm.
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
I’ve not done either but I’d rather whale watch.
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
I don’t actually know, I’ve had some amazing presents, probably my rabbit Bruce.
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Every gift haha! I am joking but I do give good Christmas presents!
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
I bought Jacob a McDonald’s yesterday if that counts?
31. What’s your favorite board game?
I LOVE Scrabble, I think it’s because I’m an English student and quite competitive, the two mean I love a good game of Scrabble. Monopoly is another one of my faves, but I have to be the banker as I’m very competitive! Hahaha!
32. What’s your favorite country to visit?
I absolutely loved Greece, it was so beautiful and relaxing, it’s such a stunning place and I’d love to be able to explore all of the islands.
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
I’d love to visit France, I’m starting saving up at the moment and I’d love to be able to travel with that money.
35. What’s your favorite color?
I like a really dusty grey, is that quite boring haha? I like a mustardy yellow, that’s m favourite vibrant colour.
36. Least favorite color?
There isn’t really a colour that I don’t like, I’m not sure!
37. Diamonds or pearls?
With my student budget- neither.
38. Heels or flats?
1000000% flats! I literally live in my trainers, I can only just about manage a night in heels.
39. Pilates or yoga?
I’ve never tried Pilates but I love yoga, doing youtube videos of yoga routines did wonders for my anxiety. I have such an association between exercise and anxiety relief, that’s because of yoga.
40. Jogging or swimming?
I can’t swim, sadly. I’d love to be able too as it’s so good for toning but I’ve never mastered it. I love jogging, the treadmill is my best friend.
41. Best way to de-stress?
Reading, sleeping, time with my family/pets/boyfriend, going to the gym, writing.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
I don’t know if this counts but I’d love to be able to have more time! I wish there were more hours in a day!
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
I may have had to have a google of weird words and I think ‘bingle’ is my favourite, meaning ‘collision’
44. What’s your favorite flower?
I don’t know, I’ve never received flowers but I think you can’t go wrong with roses, they’re beautiful.
45. When was the last time you cried?
I cried the other day when my Mum gave me a Chip mug!
46. Do you like your handwriting?
Yeah I don’t mind it
47. Do you bake?
48. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
That I bite my nails, it drives me crazy but I literally cannot stop! It’s such a bad habit and I’ve started to find it quite embarrassing that I have no nails. I’ll do it one day and be able to get my nails done!
49. What is your most favorite thing about yourself?
I really like my legs, they’re not perfect don’t get me wrong and they’re nothing special but they get me from A to B and I do really like how they look.
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
The music that I’m currently listening to is McFly who I’m literally always listening too!
52. Favorite smell?
I love the smell of my Mum’s cooking, I wish I could put it in a candle!
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
I sent a text in my family group chat to say my blog post had gone up!
55. A sport you wish you could play?
I’d love to have carried on horse riding but I had an accident and haven’t done it since.
56. Hair color?
57. Eye color?
My eyes are green but they look blue sometimes.
58. Scary film or happy endings?
I love both, I love a good scary film though so that may give it the edge.
59. Favorite season?
I love them all- I’m loving Autumn so much though!
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Walt Disney, Micheal Jackson and Cory Montieth
61. Hugs or kisses?
A big cuddle
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
Whiston Hospital in St.Helens
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Probably on holiday, I’m not quite sure where is the furthest
65. Sweet or savory?
Sweet- have such a sweet tooth!
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
Lipstick, I can’t bare the stickiness of lipgloss but I do think a lip gloss looks nice over the top of a lipstick.
67. What book have you read again and again?
I’ve read all of the Roald Dahl books so many times, I absolutely adore them. I’ve read the Harry Potter’s quite a few times as well. I tend to read children’s books more times as they never lose their magic.
68. Favorite bedtime story?
My favourite books to read to my nieces/nephew is definitely The Cat In The Hat by Dr. Seuss. My niece Poppy loves it, you can be really animated when reading it which I love.
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
I’d probably call it just my name, simple and I mean what sums you up more than your name haha?!
70. Favorite sound?
My little cat purring, she’s an angel.
71. Favorite animal?
Goats, they’re just a dream
72. Who is your girl crush?
Estée Lalonde, she is just bossing life, I think I’m lowkey in love with her.
73. Last photograph you took?
I took a photo of my Chip mug.
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it, I love doing these tag posts let me know if there’s any that you’d like to see on my blog! I hope you’ve enjoyed my regular posts this week, it’s been difficult getting 5 posts out consecutively but I’ve done it and loved it! Thank you so much for reading and helping me to hit 500 followers, I’m so grateful for every one of you!
My social media: