I’ve seen a few different Autumn tags floating around online so I decided to amalgamate the questions from a few that I’ve seen. I don’t know if this is acceptable or not but here we go nevertheless. It’s also a tad late to post this as we’re closer to Winter than Autumn but I really wanted to put it up, so here we go…
1. What is your favourite Autumnal lip colour?
I don’t need to give this a second thought, it is hands down the Makeup Revolution Rose Gold lipstick in Chauffeur. It is my favourite lipstick ever and is perfect for Autumn! It is also only £3 which is insane considering how amazing the quality of it is.
2. What is your favourite Autumnal nail colour?
I don’t actually paint my fingernails as I bite them until there’s nothing left. But I like to do my toes a darker nude, I think it’s a nice, versatile shade.
3. Favourite Autumn drink?
Hands down, hot Vimto. I am obsessed with it this year, I started drinking it for my sore throat and now have it every day.
4. Favourite Autumn candle?
Apple and Cinnamon, that scent sums up Autumn for me. My favourite one is from Home Bargains.
5. Favourite Autumn accessory?
I’m unsure on this one but my favourite Autumnal outfit piece is my burgundy cord, fluffy jacket from Primark, I am obsessed with wearing it!
6. Haunted house or scary maze?
Haunted House all the way for me!
7. Favourite Halloween movie?
Hocus Pocus, nothing comes close.
8. Favourite Halloween sweets?
I love all sweets but my favourites are the Halloween mix of Starbursts, the day after Halloween they were reduced to 50p in ASDA so I stocked up!
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
I went for a more subtle look this year, I went for space vibes. So, I did big space buns, applied a hella lot of glitter and glitter hairspray and blue lipstick. I paired it with a silver skirt and heels and a Halloween themed tee!
10. What’s your favourite thing about Autumn?
Coming home when it’s dark to snuggle up on the couch in my onesie with a nice hot drink watching a movie. I’m loving it getting dark earlier.
11. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
When it starts getting dark earlier and getting colder.
12. What is your favourite fall colour?
Burgundy and mustard
13. What is your favourite fall fashion trend?
I love dungaree dresses and cable knit jumpers especially in Autumnal colours.
14. Do you make hot chocolate from scratch or from a packet?
From a packet, I do not have the time to make it from scratch! I love Freddo hot chocolate mix.
15. Do you make hot chocolate with milk or hot water?
16. Do you enjoy feeling the cold air, or do you wrap up warm?
A bit of both, I do like to feel the cold air and then wrap up warm.
Thank you so much for reading, I know it’s a tad late to post this Autumnal tag but I really wanted to put it up. I shall put more Christmassy posts up soon!
My social media: