I have been tagged to do the ’25 Facts About Me’ post by the lovely ‘A Reading Cat’ whose blog you need to check out, go and send her some love! I’ve shared quite a lot of facts about myself in the various tag posts that I’ve done but prepare yourself for another 25!
1.I dyed my hair quite a lot during my early teens, I had bright yellow hair at one point. This means that my hair is quite damaged now but I had fun with it at the time.
2.I spent a lot of weekends away during my childhood in Southport and Blackpool. They hold a special place in my heart as I have such amazing memories in both of them.
3.I used to play both the cornet and piano, I haven’t done either for years but I’m sure I’d be able to pick the piano up straight away.
4.Every year, in the build up to Christmas, we go to the Manchester Christmas Markets. It’s one of my favourite traditions and every year it gets more special. I’m taking my boyfriend this year to start the tradition for us which I can’t wait for!
5.I have size 7 feet which look completely out of proportion with the rest of my body. Fab.
6.I’m really intrigued by mediumship, I’ve been to see the same medium quite a few times and love it. I do believe in it wholeheartedly.
7.I’ve seen quite a lot of self-improvement in the gym recently and it’s made me so proud of myself. When I started I could leg press 20kg but now I’m doing around 55-60kg, it isn’t a lot compared to others but it’s such an improvement for me.
8.I’ve had the idea for my first tattoo for months, I just need to come to terms with the fact that it’ll be on my body forever and then I’ll get it!
9.Studying English has ruined my love for reading! I hate to admit it but I really struggle to read for pleasure now, I still do although I do find my mind wandering off.
10. In my first exam at university, I got a first which I’m absolutely chuffed about.
11.One of my favourite snacks ever is hummus with peri peri sauce and warmed up wholemeal pitta bread. I could literally eat it everyday.
12. I’ve always hated the fact that my birthday is at the end of August but now that I’m 18 it doesn’t bother me anymore. I think it was that long stretch of a year that was being 17 that made me detest it.
13. My life is what I like to call ‘an organised mess’. I know where everything is, it’s just a bit messy. I hate for my room to be spit spot tidy as I won’t have a clue where anything is but when it’s all over the place I can tell you exactly where everything is.
14. My achilles heel is the chippy. I literally cannot go a week without getting a chippy. My order is large chips and gravy with a small sausage, they actually know my order when I walk in now, which I don’t think is a good thing haha!
15. I LOVE going to book/CD signings, I’ve been to meet McBusted, Tom Fletcher, Dougie Poynter, Giovanna Fletcher and Carrie Hope Fletcher.
16. Following on from the last one, I’m going to meet Tom again on Friday for The Musical Edition of The Christmasaurus signing in Manchester. I literally can’t wait!
17. I’ve stopped watching I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here since Jack Maynard has left. I think it’s so awful to judge someone in the present by how they used to be in the distant past. This whole situation angers me, I could do a full post ranting about it!
18. Gavin and Stacey is one of, if not, my favourite TV shows ever. I could literally pick it up at any point in any ep/season and fall completely back in love with it. Ruth Jones is a Queen.
19. I have two advent calendars this year, a Lindtt chocolate one and the Makeup Revolution makeup one. I don’t know which one I’m more excited for!
20. Blogging has given me so much confidence, especially since around July, when I started to pour more time, hard work and passion into it. I get so much confidence every time that I press the ‘Publish’ button on a blog post.
21. I’m quite boring when it comes to crisps, my favourite flavour is Ready Salted, you can’t go wrong with it really!
22. I really enjoy going to see comedians, I’ve been to see Romesh Ranganathan, Jack Whitehall and Jimmy Carr.
23. I’ve lost quite a lot of inches around my waist/hips, I’ve had to start wearing a belt with my jeans otherwise they hang off! When I get where I want to be I’m going to treat myself to jeans that are a size down, eek!
24. After Christmas I’m going to invest in a nice camera for my blog photos which I am BUZZING for. I genuinely cannot wait to be able to improve the quality of my blog photographs so keep your eyes peeled for that!
25. The one song that makes me full on dance every time it comes on is Work From Home by Fifth Harmony, I LOVVEEE to have a sing and dance to that song!
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you don’t feel too bombarded by all of these facts, haha! If you didn’t know me before reading this, you sure will now!
My social media: